- Managing the SMART Facility will cover topics such as:
- What is SMART Manufacturing?
- Industry 3.0 to 4.0
- The role of data in SMART Manufacturing
- Aspects of SMART Manufacturing
- Integrating SMART Manufacturing in your facility
- Cybersecurity and other considerations
Tuesday, August 24th from 12-4 PM EDT
Free to organizations and businesses in the Aim Higher Consortium Region (West Virginia and SW Pennsylvania)!
Click here to register. Registration is capped at 20 people, so sign up now to ensure you have a seat!
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Leone.
This NCDMM/America Makes training is being created under the Manufacturing Engineering Education Program, managed by the Office of Naval Research and in collaboration with America Makes member SME-ToolingU.